Weekends are perfect to enjoy your cheat meal !
If you want to make the Sunday fluffy chocolate cake but you want it healthier, then replace the butter in the dough with Olyfo’s extra virgin olive oil.
Here is how you can make it :
- 180 g Olyfo’s olive oil (to replace 225 grams of butter)
- 225 g sugar
- 225 g flour
- 4 eggs
- 5 tbsp milk
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 4 tablespoons pure cocoa powder
- 1 pinch of salt
- First you separate the eggs into whites and yolks, then you beat the egg whites and salt with a hand mixer until stiff peaks form, add the sugar to the egg yolks and stir with the mixer until a white egg foam is formed and set aside.
- Add the olive oil and mix it in briefly
- Pour the flour, cocoa powder and baking powder and spread it over the cream
- Stir in the dry ingredients while pouring in the milk by the tablespoonful
- And finally line your baking pan with baking paper and grease it with a little of Olyfo’s olive oil and pour the dough into the pan and place it in the preheated oven.
After 20 to 25 minutes the chocolate cake is ready !